Clip from my session, Supporting Domain of One’s Own, during day one of Reclaim’s Administrator Workshop. During the 45-min talk, we cover strategies for approaching support tickets, user FAQ’s, and common errors.
Now I realize you can’t really see the screen in this video– oops. Hoping we’ll be able to fix that for next time! Still wanted to share this clip as I think it does provide useful information & discussion for DoOO admins.
Documentation guides written for this portion of the workshop are linked below:
• Supporting DoOO Full Category
• Fix for Changing Site URL in WP Dashboard
• Approaching a Support Ticket
• Unblocking/Blocking an IP in CSF
• Common Troubleshooting Fixes
• HTTP 500 Errors
• Understanding .htaccess
• Fixing Permissions